Made Stronger So You Can Inspect Further—Up To 500 Feet.
When a transporter isn’t an option because of pipe size or limited access, the Subsite Push Camera fits the job. Ideal for pipes from 1.5 to 12 inches, the Push Camera features Single Conductor Technology with a rigid 1/4-inch fiber push rod covered with a durable Hytrel® jacketing that allows you to inspect up to 500 feet down the line—much further than multi-conductor cables.
- For 1.5″-12″ diameter pipe.
- DVR recording device to save footage to thumb drive or SD card.
- Low-voltage system.
- Flexible, low-drag design to push through up to 90° bends, depending upon pipe size.
- Protective Hytrel push-rod covering combines the flexibility of rubber with the strength of thermoplastics.
- 1/4-inch fiberglass strength member (larger and stronger than competition) enables camera to be pushed further distances.
- Fully compatible with the software in your Subsite Electronics truck-mounted system.