Reel Power Without The Drag.
A high-performance cable reel is an absolutely essential component of any CCTV pipeline inspection system, and our mainline reel is among the best. The variable-speed motor and dual gear ratios provide excellent control. The gear-driven cable drum eliminates the drag typically found with chain-drive units and allows tractors to travel greater distances. The powerful reel can carry up to 2,500 feet of our nearly indestructible single-conductor cable.
- State-of-the-art micro-processor control electronics allow local and remote operation.
- Gear-driven cable drum eliminates excessive drag typically found in chain drive units, allowing tractors to travel greater distances.
- Extreme-duty automatic cable level wind with heavy-duty, self-aligning sealed-bearings chain drive connects the level-wind shaft to the cable-drum shaft for accurate timing of the rewind operation.
- An electronic/mechanical footage counter is mounted on the level-wind shaft to indicate cable travel in feet, and tenths of feet, at the reel and on the data display at the operator’s station.
- Cable measurement accuracy adjustable via software to within .10 foot.